Buying a house, co-op, or condo is one of
   the biggest transactions of your life.  Look
   for a New York real estate lawyer who will
   not look upon your
   purchase as merely "a
                                 closing." The transaction is multi-
faceted – negotiating the contract; procuring title
insurance; assisting with your mortgage application,
including such factors as rate, duration, points,
amortization, prepayment penalties, and hidden fees;
and protecting your rights at the closing.  Your lawyer
must pay attention to detail.  I'll make sure you get what
you bargained for and can usually quote a complete
fee from  the very first call.
When you sell a house, co-op, or condo, you're
preparing for a change – more space for your growing
family; a smaller space with fewer maintenance headaches; relocating for a career  change; or many other circumstances.  You want a smooth transaction.   You have enough going on to have to worry about whether your lawyer has made your needs his priority.  I'll make sure everything goes as easily as possible.   I can usually quote a complete fee from the first call. 
Buying a home may be  your largest single investment .
Selling a home  signals a major change in your life. 
Either way, you  need a lawyer who makes your  concerns his top
212 791-6240
225 Broadway, Suite 3010
New York
, New York 10007
NY Real Estate Lawyer
Cheap Real Estate Closings in NY
NY Real Estate Attorney
                           Other Real Estate-Related Legal Services
                                              I also have experience in other real-estate related legal services,
                                                 including commercial transactions and leases, issues involving
                                                 easements and liens, gratuitous transfers, issues that involve various
                                                 municipal and state administrative agencies, and litigation that
                                                 arises from real estate-related issues. 

   Did you know . . .

     - That when a married couple buy a home, if the deed is carelessly
   drafted, it could create difficulties in the event of the death of one of
   the spouses?  Deeds can be drafted to create a tenancy by the entirety
   (joint ownership by a husband and wife), a joint tenancy with right of
   survivorship, or a tenancy in common (where each of two or more owners
   is entitled to a portion of the ownership interest). 

       - That if your neighbors use a small portion of your property for their
   own use, there are circumstances in which after a period of time, those
   neighbors may attain ownership of that portion of your property?
            For Your FREE
             Consultation.                         (212)
Law Offices of Michael S. Haber, 225 Broadway, Suite 3010, New York, New York 10007           212) 791-6240
Copyright 2011: Michael S. Haber Law | Manhattan Lawyer. All Rights Reserved.

Michael S. Haber, Manhattan Lawyer